I can't put any pictures on this post because my card reader thing-a-ma-jig isn't working at the moment. If I have some free time tomorrow (maybe when the babies are sleeping) I'll try it again. I have actually taken some videos recently that I am determined to put on here...so stay posted.
Ethan is sick, and is having a hard time sleeping at night. Tenley has a runny nose but otherwise seems totally fine. Tenley does a really good job of wiping her nose when it's runny, and she'll even blow her nose too. Ethan hates having his face or nose wiped clean, so that's always a challenge. He has a new trick that I have a picture, but not video of. It's called "Grumpy Face" and he does it with Auntie Angela. She makes an unhappy looking grumpy face and says "grumpy face" and Ethan mimics her. It's pretty cute...I'll post pictures, I promise!!
Wish me luck for a better night's sleep for Ethan tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment