Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Pictures I've Been Promising


This is Ethan's grumpy face. We don't know what triggers it...he'll just look at you and do it. When he does, we all scrunch up our faces back at him and say (in a low voice) "grumpy face".




This is an apologetic Ethan...moments earlier he bit Lars (for the first and only time so far) really hard on the shoulder/neck and Lars yelled at him (it was the shocked reaction to being bitten really hard). So Ethan gave apology cuddles complete with sad face for a good 3-4 minutes.


Here's Tenley, not able to stay awake even one second longer at naptime last weekend. When she's ready for her nap, she's ready for her nap NOW!

Tenley had a really bad diaper rash a few weeks ago, and we decided that some fresh air would be good for her. The only shirts we have that don't snap around the tush are Ethan's (not sure why Tenley doesn't have any non-onesies) so Tenley is wearing blue because it's Ethan's shirt.

Since there was a nude butt shot of Tenley I had to put this picture of Ethan in. The only thing in this particular drawer was their 2 halloween hats...and Ethan was nice enough to put the pumpkin hat is just the right location for this to remain a G-rated blog!

Tenley is finally getting upper teeth, it appears that 2 are through the gums, possibly 3. I was starting to get worried since those teeth are supposed to come in between 9-12 months. One the other hand, she's STILL in 6-9 month clothing, so why should her teeth be any further ahead than that, right? She's almost ready to move into the 9-12 month clothes, and Ethan is almost in the 12-18 month stuff. When they were born I remember looking at those sizes and thinking, "They're never going to be that big!" well...they are, and still growing. It happens so fast. Pretty soon they'll be talking (I'm excited for that next big landmark).

Thanks for checking out the blog!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Love Ethan's grumpy face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love reading about my neice and nephew and while I am a terrible Uncle who still hasn't sent their first birthday present I am working on it !

    ReplyDelete