Friday, February 19, 2010

Feeling Fine


The babies are doing well. They're over the colds they had about a week ago and noses have stopped running. Tenley is remarkably good at wiping her nose now (and my nose, and grandma's nose, and Lars' nose, and Ethan's nose, and Gidget's nose ). I'm getting antsy for our next Dr. appointment, which is on March 11th because I'm starting to wonder about how dang tiny Tenley is. Lars is sure that there's nothing to worry about, and I'm sure that he's right, but Jiminey Christmas she's little!


Tenley is wearing a pair of my socks as thigh high leg warmers, as well as a shirt of mine. It was on her like normal and pinned in the back to keep from falling off, but she tried to pull it over her head and ended up looking like this, so Lars snapped a picture.

We were chilly after getting back from the park the other day (park pictures are below) and I didn't remember that I had these hat and glove combos until we got home...so we bundled up to warm ourselves back up. Tenley seemed to really like her mittens, but not so much with the hat. She was good about keeping all of it on, so I'll have to remember this before we go to the park next.



Here's Ethan's version of the same look. Doesn't it look like he's giving an enthusiastic thumbs up? He's not...his thumb isn't even in there! Still, he takes a good picture! Ethan had more of a problem with the hat than Tenley did, but he also liked the mittens.

This is just prior to the hat/mitten combo while we were out at the park. The babies (should I call them "kids" now?) really enjoy the swings.


Another swing shot of Ethan. I think this the 3rd or 4th time I've posted swing pictures, but they're cute and the babies really enjoy going to the park so I'm sure this won't be the last time. I can't wait until they can climb around on the rest of the playground equipment.

I don't know if I've mentioned it on the blog yet, but Tenley and Ethan are going to be the flower girl and ring bearer in a wedding on March 6th. Ethan's little tux is so darn cute. My mom is making Tenley's dress, which is black with white polka dots and a pink ruffle along the bottom. The wedding colors are black, white and pink, so Ethan will also have a pink pocket square. I'm going to walk them down the aisle since we don't trust that they can do it on their own at 15 months! You can count on there being a ton of cute pictures of the babies at the wedding in their fancy outfits coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment