Monday, November 26, 2012

Almost No Thanksgiving Photos...Oops!

I'm going to blame the extra company in the house on my lack of taking photos during Thanksgiving...even though I'm sure that's not actually why!  I'm just a slacker, sorry about that!

Anyhow, we had 13 people in the house if you count all children (only one of whom did not consume turkey...that would be Tuzla).  Lars, myself and the kiddos; Angela, Ian and Tuzla; Uncle Dave (Frog) Aunt Shari, Mason and Makenna; and my mom and dad!  We had a 20lb turkey (and darn near half of it leftover!) and tons of other food.  It was a fun, fun day!  (that I have no photographic evidence of!)

Clockwise from Ethan: Grandma and Tuzla, Ian, Shari, Mason, Makenna, Lars!


Though it was the next day, we were still eating leftovers so I'm counting this as a Thanksgiving photo too!  It's Tenley holding Tuzla.  Notice how they're almost the same size!  Later in the evening Tenley wanted to change out of her snow pants (yes, she had decided to wear snow pants to Aunnie's house) and so we changed her into some of Tuzla's pants, which then become Tenley shorts.  Hand-me-ups is what we're calling this blossoming trend!

Stay tuned for pictures from the weekend that the kids and I spent on the Olympic Peninsual a few weeks ago that I forgot to post  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment