Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Need A Post Title! !

The babies are getting smarter, more adventurous and cuter every day (of course I'm completely biased on that last one). They are getting more chatty for sure, but still aren't really saying anything. Last night Ethan said cookie (referring to Cookie Monster) when reaching for his sippy cup that has Cookie Monster on it...it was really cute once we realized what he was saying. He said "coooo-ka" and then got all happy and did the kinda growly/yummy sounds that Cookie Monster makes when he's devouring cookies. Adorable.
Tenley seems fairly pleased to not say much at all. I was like that as a baby too though (according to my parents) I didn't say anything for a long time, but when I did I spoke clearly and in sentences, so we'll hope for that I guess ! !

Here are the babies exploring the new coffee table/ottoman/storage there are 4 cushions/trays/lids that can be removed to reveal the storage underneath...and the babies fit quite nicely into them.

Doesn't it look like Tenley is about to smash Ethan in the face with that green pop-bead? She didn't...but it's cute anyways.

They're getting so big...this picture makes me sad...look how big they are :o(

Phyllis (office manager from my work) her daughter Sammy, and Sammy's boyfriend Andrew came for a visit because they love hanging out with the babies (and I'm happy to have them!!)
After warming up for about 30 minutes or so the kiddos were happy to show off almost all of their tricks. A good time was had by all...and I have photographic evidence:

Phyllis and Tenley having fun. Tenley gave several hugs to everyone, by the way...she's such a sweet little girl.


Here's Ethan just relaxing with Andrew and Sammy...I think this picture is soooo cute. Phyllis thinks it's cute, but in a scary way (you know, cause it's her daughter and a boyfriend and a baby...)

1 comment:

  1. Tenley looks SO MUCH like you!!!!

    I can't believe how big they're getting. Adorable pictures, as always!

    ReplyDelete