I've gotten back into the habit of taking a lot of random pictures of the kids...seems there was a dry spell there for a while when I was only taking pictures of specific events or outings. I'm back on track now with capturing the every day craziness of having 17 month old twins.
Did you want to know where Ethan's belly button is? He can show you.
On hair days like this Lars says we should cut Ethan's hair...he has a "curl hawk" I love it! !
Tenley being a cute little girl, which is easy for her.
We got new couches this weekend, but got rid of the old couches on Friday night...so on Saturday morning we had no couches. The babies had fun sitting/laying/playing on the floor.
The babies crawling all over the dadnasium. They crawl all over Lars way more often than they do it to me, I think it's cute.
Officially, I would like to thank Lars for getting the kids dressed on Mother's Day...unofficially, I would like to say: What the heck? Could she have possibly matched LESS? Oh well, she's cute anyways. (Notice that he managed to make Ethan match perfectly in the background - all gray and blue!)
This is the box that the new coffee table/ottoman came in...the babies are using it as a club house where they are sitting and eating raisins.
No comments:
Post a Comment