The babies are 10 months old today! They're getting so big it's scary. I can't believe that they used to be smaller than our cats, and now they chase the cats and grab their tails.
Tenley looks silly in this picture because she has a puff stuck to her cheek. She must have been saving it for a snack later in the day.
Ethan trying to feed himself for the first time. He did a pretty good job, and was interested in using the spoon.
Tenley has 2 spoons, but didn't really try to use either one of them, she went for the food with both hands instead. She ended up dumping out the entire bowl while trying to lick the inside. Oh well, we put drop-cloths down for that very reason.
Tenley relaxing with a bottle. She's getting a second tooth on the bottom...now she and Ethan both have 2 bottom teeth.
Well, this coming weekend we're headed to Minnesota. Wish us luck on flying with the babies, we're going to need it I think. I'm sure I'll have a ton more pictures to post once we get back.
No comments:
Post a Comment