Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Babies are Fun

Fall has arrived and the days of going for walks is dwindling. I've thought about getting one of those plastic stroller covers so they can still go out in the rain, but that still doesn't seem like much fun for the babies or the person pushing the stroller. I might reconsider though since winters seem to last forever in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
Headed to the park for some fun before the rain rolls in (and it did roll in on our way home!)

This park is about 5 blocks from the house, a nice walk and a nice park. The babies enjoy swinging.

When we first got there one of the swings was taken so Ms. Tenley enjoyed the Merry-Go-Round with her daddy.



Ethan had first dibs on the swing, he did have fun although you can't really tell from this picture. I think he was a bit sleepy.

Tenley really enjoyed getting pushed high on the swing by her daddy, just look at the smile.


An action shot of Ethan still looking stoic on the swings.


Ooh...the slide, now that's a little bit more fun!


I think Tenley preferred the swings though.


Lars was worried about going down the slide because there was a small puddle at the bottom. I assured him that being adults, we no longer fly down the slides like we used to, and he'd certainly be able to avoid the puddle.

It was a fun time had by all. Grandma usually takes the babies to the park anytime weather permits, but sadly I think that weather will not be permitting for too much longer. Time to get an indoor swing set!

No comments:

Post a Comment