Sorry I'm not better about blogging regularly, the babies take up a lot of my time!
Wow! I can't believe that the babies are already 3 months old. I know they're growing because they're both out of their newborn sized diapers and clothes but I feel like they've stayed the same. Lars and I were watching some of the video from when we were still in the hospital and couldn't believe how small they used to be.
There's not another appointment with the doctor until April 10th so I don't have updated stats at the moment. Tenley still feels like she filled with helium, there's just no way I can believe that she weighs close to 10lbs. Ethan is pretty solid though to it's easier to believe with him. I always say that he has baby 6-pack abs but no one agrees with me.
They're both doing a lot of hand chewing, drooling and babbling, and they're getting stronger every day.
Ethan is sleeping with a stuffed animal/blankie and Tenley is sucking on her daddy's knuckle.
No comments:
Post a Comment