Almost 15 weeks old. It's hard to believe...they're getting so big now. Ethan is going through a growth spurt we think because he's eating a lot and sleeping a lot too...except at bedtime when we want him to sleep of course. Tenley is still tiny and petite compared to Ethan.
They both enjoy bath time...and diaper changing time for some reason.
We get them looking all cute on the weekends when we're home with them. I feel bad though because they still have clothes that they never got to wear in the newborn sizes, and it seems like that is going to happen again in the 0-3 month sizes. I just don't like putting them in the short-sleeved stuff when it's still so cold outside. Granted we're in the house, but it still isn't all that warm in my opinion!
Hope you enjoyed the photos. I'll try to get more posted after I take pictures of them in their St. Patrick's Day outfits today.
No comments:
Post a Comment