Ethan is still not a fan of the doctor so I had to hold him for his check-up. He got more ok with it as it went on.
Tenley is a trooper, she did just fine for the exam...probably because she got to play with a cup and a spoon.
See, she's not even fazed!
Ah, the traditional head measurements. I told the nurse that she's been featured on our blogs several times. She laughed and said it was fine as long as I get her good side.
Speaking of good sides, apparently this is NOT Ethan's :o) He's just in mid-blink, but it's one of the few appointment shots I got his time, so it's staying!!
So, here are the stats:
Tenley:
Weight- 22lb. 12.8oz - in the 5.29percentile for weight
Height- 33.11" - in the 25.07percentile for height
So, she's still little but it's not ridiculous. She's going to be taller than me, so what more could I ask for?
Ethan:
Weight- 23lb 9.6oz- in the 4.7percentile for weight
Height- 34.8"- in the 55.43percentile for height
So, he's average height at the moment, but really thin. You can see his sternum and count all his ribs...but to be fair, that's always been the case with Ethan.
Also, they both got flu shots and neither of them cried!! So proud of my little boogers.
No comments:
Post a Comment