Oma Cheryl came to visit and wanted to take the kids to the pumpkin patch....so we went! It wasn't rainy, but it sure was muddy...

Oma helping Ethan make a decision on his pumpkin.

Tenley running full speed in the grassy field next to the pumpkin patch.

Ethan and Oma hiding in the corn field, which was next to the grassy field that was next to the pumpkin patch!

Oma helping Tenley with the ever present decisions to be made regarding pumpkins!

Ethan posing with a pumpkin, what a silly goose.

Tenley posing with a pumpkin too...with Daddy in the background dressed in pumpkin patch camouflage (to be fair, I was wearing orange too, but I'm not featured in any of the photos!)

Ethan among an entire hoard of pumpkins...or is a group of pumpkins called a gaggle? Ehh, who knows!
I'm surprised we didn't leave the place with at least one green pumpkin because the kids seemed to think those ones were fun. Maybe next year we'll have to go 50/50 orange and green.
No comments:
Post a Comment