Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sorry It's Been So Long ! !

I realize that I haven't posted in about 2 weeks...ok, just OVER 2 weeks. Sorry about that.
In that time I have missed posting that the babies turned 19 months old...so I'm also sorry about that!

Here are some various cute pictures of the babies (kids, toddlers..? nah, they're still babies!)

Tenley was being super cute with her Daddy last night and I just had to grab the camera. She tried to hop off of the couch and follow me to the kitchen to grab the camera, but Lars got her back doing her cute stuff for me once I had the camera in-hand.

Once again, this is what you get when you ask Tenley to smile for the camera. It cracks us up every time. Hopefully she grows out of it! If not, you're all going to get very silly senior pictures in her graduation announcements in about 16.5 years!

Ethan had the best seats in the house last weekend for a perfect viewing of Auntie Ang blowing our her 30th birthday candles.

Tenley looks like she's really pretty interested in getting a hold of some of that cake. Note to self: the babies like Red Velvet cake!


These pictures are from 2 weekends ago...Auntie Angela (who the kids call "Anni") bought this pool for the babies, and it only lasted 2 days before some rogue raccoons destroyed it. Daddy bought another one...who knows how long it will last though.

With the water pressure turned way down Ethan discovers the joys of drinking water out of the garden hose. I miss that! (not that I couldn't also drink out of the hose, but it loses it's appeal once you hit the teen years I think)

Tenley in her cute little swimming suit dress...she really really really likes the water. Did a few face plants in the pool trying to step in and out, which never fails to give me a heart attack.

Ethan thought that the hose was the best part I think.

Tenley was a fan of making water go everywhere, but she always seemed shocked when it would get on her face.


And here are 2 pictures from 7/5...when they actually turned 19 months old. (By the way, I think that I'll stop with the monthly counting once they've hit 2 years old)


Ethan in his high chair.


Tenley with a clover flower behind her ear. There was another picture taken a few minutes earlier where she looks the same except was picking her nose...we're reserving that picture to show her first date.

No comments:

Post a Comment