Friday, March 5, 2010

15 Months!!

The babies are 15 months old today and I have a landmark occasion to announce...Tenley is in 9-12 month pajamas! ! ! (she's still in 6-9 month other clothing though)

Here's a sleepy little boy waiting for his night time bottle.


A sleepy little girl waiting as well.

They both decided to lay down on the floor on their blankies to wait.

I would like to take this opportunity to say that their toys get cleaned up at least 3 times a day, the last time is after they go to bed. Clearly, this is just BEFORE they went to bed and thus there are toys and books everywhere. I just didn't want anyone thinking these poor little pumpkins lives in squalor or anything like that!

Last weekend we drove to Tacoma to visit my Aunt Shari, Uncle Dave and cousins Mason and Makenna...of whom I have no pictures (sorry about that). While we waited for them to arrive back at their hotel we wandered around the parking lot and Tenley enjoyed smelling some flowers and tucking them behind her ear. Ok, she didn't tuck them, but they're there anyways. She had just woken up from a car-ride nap, and Ethan was still sleeping, so no pics of him in the parking lot.

It was sunny, so Auntie Ang and Tenley were sporting their shades. Don't be jealous of how cool they are!

Another reminder that the babies will both be in a wedding tomorrow evening (wish us luck) so I'll be posting a lot of cute pictures early next week. They also have their 15 month check-up next week (on the 11th) so I'll have updated height and weight information at that time as well.

As always, thanks for visiting the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment