If you haven't noticed, I always have a hard time coming up with a title for a blog post if there's no "reason" for the post other than putting up some pictures. Maybe I'll start getting more creative in the future.
Tenley in profile while eating.
Tenley kept taking her socks off of her feet, so I put them on her hands...they actually stayed there longer than they normally stay on her feet, but not really effective against cold floors...
Post bath-time teeth brushing on the couch with Daddy.
Ethan and Daddy hamming it up for the camera. Notice that Ethan has the remote...like father, like son I guess!
We're still waiting on some top teeth from Tenley, we thought for sure they were on their way about a month ago, but still nothing. Ethan has 3 top teeth that are about halfway in and a 4th top tooth that is about a quarter of the way in...maybe less, but it's through the gums at least. So he's nearly 4 teeth ahead of his sister. Tenley is a very accomplished walker, nearly a runner at this point. Ethan is doing pretty well with his walking, we're so proud of both of them!! I can't wait for them to start talking.
No comments:
Post a Comment