Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Fun


I had a happy Mother's Day weekend hanging out with Lars and the babies.  On Saturday we tried some more "solid" food.  We mixed some rice cereal with bananas.  Tenley, who had previously enjoyed an onion from her Daddy's sandwich, made the funniest yucky face at the banana/rice mix.  I guess maybe she'll like savory foods better.
Ethan does a better job of getting the food in his mouth and keeping it there.  Tenley puts her hand in her mouth and pulls the food back out.  I'm not sure that she's actually consumed any solid food yet, although it has been in her mouth.  

We went to a friend's house on Sunday and Ethan and Tenely both enjoyed sucking on slices of watermelon and some tastes of guacamole. 

They're becoming more and more aware of each other lately, which is nice because they can entertain each other somewhat.

As you can see here, Ethan is entertained by Tenley's foot...I don't think she minded too much.

Some tummy time for both of them, although Tenley can escape from her tummy time whenever she wants as that she's now an expert roller.

Ethan just gets stuck on his tummy, poor little guy.  He's getting stronger though and I'm sure he'll roll in the next week or so.  He can turn himself all the way around in his crib so that his head is at the foot of the bed, so rolling has to be just around the corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment