Sunday, April 5, 2009

4 Months!






















(Sorry the formatting on this post is weird...)

The babies are 4 months old (I'm 2 days late on the post), hard to believe it! They are looking forward to their first Easter even though they can't use their Longaberger baskets from Great Grandma Woodward yet! I don't know how good they're going to be at hunting for Easter eggs either. On the plus side, the weather is improving in the Pacific Northwest and we'll be making more outings in the stroller now.


Ethan babbles and razzes and blows spit bubbles all the time. Tenley doesn't talk quite as often, but on March 27th she laughed for the first time...and did so for a solid 5 minutes. They're both getting a lot better with using their hands. Tenley will feel everyone's face very softly and occasionally punch you in the face too. Ethan can take his binky out and put it back in, although usually upside down!


They have a Dr. appointment on Friday for more vaccinations and a general check-up on their growth. I'll post more pictures and their stats too. I'm interested to hear how they are doing in the growth department since they still seem so small to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment